Image Credits: proverbsdaily
Here we go for today:
- It is not right to punish the innocent, and free the guilty.
- Listening to gossip is like eating cheap candy.
- A slacker and sloppy work are both as bad as vandalism.
- Many rich think their wealth will protect them.
- It's both stupid and rude to answer before listening.
- A gift buys the attention of eminent people.
- Win a friend forever, and nothing can untie that bond.
- Words have the power both to kill and provide life.
- One who finds a good wife receives favor from the Lord.
- A true friend sticks by you, just like a family member.