2. You may exaggerate any anecdote told in a group of men by 50% without recrimination.
3. The maximum amount of time you have to wait for another guy who’s running late is five minutes. For a girl running late, you are required to wait ten minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.
4. Moaning about the brand of free beverages in a friend’s refrigerator is unacceptable. Only complaints about the temperature are permissible.
5. Before dating a friend’s ex-girlfriend, you are required to ask him permission.
6. Women who claim they “love to watch” a given sport must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and, more importantly, the ability to pick a chicken wing clean.
7. No man is ever required to buy a birthday present for another man.
8. If a buddy is already singing along to a son in the car, you must never join in.
9. Never hesitate to reach for the last soda or the last slice of pizza, but not both. That’s just plain mean.
10. If a man’s zipper is down, that’s his problem; you didn’t see anything.